Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI or Wait:BOA

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

CLI or Wait:BOA

Hey guys,

Thinking of hitting the CLI button on my BOA. I just did it 3 months ago- got instant $5,000. After making a $2,000 payment 2 days ago, I want to hit it again. Think it's too soon or should I go for it?

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: CLI or Wait:BOA

Keep in mind it's a hard pull so I'd only go for it if you feel the CLI is really necessary with your usual spend on the card. If not I'd just hold off.

Message 2 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Credit_hawk wrote:

Hey guys,

Thinking of hitting the CLI button on my BOA. I just did it 3 months ago- got instant $5,000. After making a $2,000 payment 2 days ago, I want to hit it again. Think it's too soon or should I go for it?

If you want the CLI..go for it. I've seen others including myself get the " increase limit" text 90 days after receiving a CLI. I hit the button and got the increase. Every CLI bump was $5k to $7k ..If memory serves me right..I noticed the same results with other members as well.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're OK with the HP, I'd go for it. I got 2 CLIs on mine 3 months apart. The second one just the other day was right after paying off a $3,400 BT. I think right after a big payment with them is striking while the iron is hot! Just my theory...for whatever that is worth! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Agreed CH!, if the hp is ok for you, and normally Boa increases are worth it , go for it. Especially after making a big payment. Im setting myself up for a third try soon just aligning ny ducks first. Best of luckSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Hey, thanks guys!

They doubled my limit. BOA has been great to me. I've gotten $10,000 in increases in <6 months!

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats fantastic Credit_ HawkSmiley Happy. No doubt you use your cards responsibly, they reward us wellSmiley Happy. Great job!!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit_hawk wrote:

Hey, thanks guys!

They doubled my limit. BOA has been great to me. I've gotten $10,000 in increases in <6 months!

Congrats to you! BofA rocks!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.