cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI request

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

CLI request

Quick question guys ;

I’ve had capital one for 4 years . I had a platinum card and quicksilver one card . The platinum card was upgraded this year to a Cap1 Venture card .

The venture CL is 5500 and the QS1 CL is 1500 . I am due for a credit increase hopefully (6 months since my last increase this coming weekend )

My question is how much of an Increase do you think i will receive ? Besides the past 4 months I paid my balance off per month , recently I have paid more than enough just didn’t pay full balance off . I also have not had a late payment in more than 12 months
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLI request

PIF every month is good but I think it depends largely on how much you spend each month. 

Message 2 of 4

I tailed off my usage because of my new Amex card but as of late I’ve been using it more and paying off
Message 3 of 4
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No real way to say how much you will get. If you were spending big and making big payments your chances might be better for a bigger increase. That recent late might still come into play as well. Good luck hope you get something decentSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.