Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED MY VERVE CARD

tag
Pway
Valued Contributor

CLOSED MY VERVE CARD

It was time for this card to go.  I got approved for this card last year as I am 1 year post discharged from my bk ch.7.  It feels good to let this card go, I would of never opened this card in the first place if I had found this forum first.  I know silly of me that 125 annual fee I paid in year 1 and it was coming around again and I closed this card today.

It was the easiest card to close, the rep took my info, no retention offers or nothing.  I was put on hold for and she came back this account has been closed. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CLOSED MY VERVE CARD

Grats! I would make sure they send you an official letter confirming the account closure of I were you.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 5
Pway
Valued Contributor

Thanks for that inf'o.  I will give them a call in the morning requesting a account closure letter.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm closing mine this Thursday and First Savings. Finally don't need the cards. Closed First Premier and Opensky this month.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.