cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRAZIEST thing happened with my Cap 1 cards...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRAZIEST thing happened with my Cap 1 cards...

I have the QS and the Platinum. I've been using my QS normally but have not used my Platinum a single time, so I made it a point to use it last night. Strange thing is, the charge that I made SURE to specifically put on my Platinum (in fact it is the only card I brought with me) showed up under my QS recent transactions! NO transactions are registering under my Platinum card.

Think I need to give them a call...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CRAZIEST thing happened with my Cap 1 cards...

It may still show. Did you check pending transactions? If it isn't there by tomorrow perhaps there is a problem, but I am guessing it is just taking a while. Others will chime in and give their opinions, I am sure.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It may still show. Did you check pending transactions? If it isn't there by tomorrow perhaps there is a problem, but I am guessing it is just taking a while. Others will chime in and give their opinions, I am sure.

I checked pending transactions under both cards and oddly enough it's showing up under my QS transactions. I specifically took my Platinum card out of the sock drawer and brought it alone with me to get some use, there's no way that transaction should show up under my QS.

Message 3 of 6
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Have you checked the card number you have with you to make sure?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TiggerDat wrote:

Have you checked the card number you have with you to make sure?

Yep. The recent transactions list says it was purchased with the last four digits belonging to the other card, so I checked my receipt from the store to make sure I'm not going crazy lol. I guess Cap1 really linked my cards when they said they linked them to my account!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Either there is something wrong with their system and may show up later.  But certainly strange and do give them a call.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.