Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT CARD FOR BUSINESS

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

CREDIT CARD FOR BUSINESS

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A BANK THAT WILL GIVE A BUSINESS CREDIT CARD WITHOUT A PG.

2wheel
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: CREDIT CARD FOR BUSINESS

As per the Major Credit Card, you can try Key Bank. I have their Business MasterCard with out PG.  There are so many other store cards and gas cards you can get with out PG.
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would do some searches on here for past conversations for business credit and no pg credit, etc.

we talk about this a lot and once you get going, I would be happy to help with more specific answers but just about every retailer imaginable offers business cards and most that are just store branded you can get without PG if you have a business credit file.

When you get into major credit cards like mastercard and visa the list gets shorter without PG

Keybank is great option though, I have that also. 

Message 3 of 4
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

dont think I would have a problem I just got a update from DNB and my new paydex score is 88

problem is everthing reports to Duns and not tu or ex Dont know why but it does..Might want to add that been in business for over 6 years. Got gas card and tradelines I think 13 showing on my report but I dont have no major credit card.

Message Edited by 2wheel on 02-24-2009 05:44 PM
2wheel
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.