cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT SCORE!!!!

tag
Rakishaellis

CREDIT SCORE!!!!

I JUST GOT MY CREDIT SCORE UP A LITTLE ITS 720 BUT I DONT WANNA MAKE THE STUPID MISTAKES I DID BEFORE BY GOING OVERBOARD WITH CREDIT CARDS IM GONNA BUY MYSELF A NEW CAR SOON AND OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE A FEW TL THAT ARE SHOWING PAID ON MY CREDIT DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT CARDS I SHOULD APPLY FOR I DONT WANT 6 CREDIT CARDS I JUST WANT ENOUGH TO SHOW I HAVE GOOD CREDIT AND ITS GETTING STRONGER!!!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: CREDIT SCORE!!!!

caps lock please.

and more info, what cards do you want i.e rewards? cashback? what cards do you have now?? and im confused a little with this statement.

"I HAVE A FEW TL THAT ARE SHOWING PAID ON MY CREDIT"

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 2 of 7
Rakishaellis

Oops that's just it I don't have any open credit cards and only 1 store card for target my credit has really been sitting since I paid off my student loan
Message 3 of 7
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

I would look at my report, and then decide what type of cards I want. how did you get your score??

Rewards

Cashback

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 4 of 7
Rakishaellis

IM signed up with credit karma They monitor my score for me I really want a card with a low interest rate that is a well known card like Discover
Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

CK scores are FAKOs. You mention no open cc's ...what is on your cr? Any baddies? How many inq's?
Message 6 of 7
Rakishaellis

I have a paid off student loan a target card and a few trade lines I haven't had any baddies except 1 late payments on my target card due to illness I have about 3 inquiries
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.