cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 1 more question going to be apping soon please answer :)

tag
CF_Frost
New Contributor

Re: CSP 1 more question going to be apping soon please answer :)

This is blunt but don't waste an inquiry on a card you are likely not to be approved for that you don't know if you want. Wait for some inquiries to fall off, garden your current cards, and do some research. If you aren't transferring the points to travel partners, you can do just as good with other cards. Wait until you need it and have better odds.
Message 11 of 14
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Approved Smiley Happy
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Csp help....itching to app

@Skye12329 wrote:

Can someone explain if i can book hotels through the chase website like is it only certain hotels or can it be any hotel?

Also can i redeem points for credit on CSP?

How does the 20% off work for travel and hotel too? 

Thanks for the fandango info!

Redeeming points for credit is not what the CSP card is intended.

if you aren't going to use it to transfer to one of their partners, I'd suggest a different card but you've already applied.

There was a thread going around regarding some of the changes to the UR program, I trust you read it before applying. M

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Changes-to-the-CSP/m-p/3321780/highlight/true#M923295

Message 13 of 14
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Yeah i was a little confused about that thread but im happy with their system for travel. My partner and i are going to be planning a wedding and possible honeymoon but his airline doesnt fly to where we would like so it gives me something to save for.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.