Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 50K UR + Freedom $150/15kUR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP 50K UR + Freedom $150/15kUR

@vwgrrc wrote:

How about the 50K points convert to cash/credit statement?

I remember they used to say CSP 40K points = $400 in cash. Didn't see this anywhere on the offer. Did they change the term now?

You can absolutely do this, although you lose out on the potential value from transferring to a partner

Message 31 of 36
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Well, I've been eye balling this for awhile but this bonus pushed me to finally apply. Instant approval for $15k.

I know others have already mentioned thus, but I just want to confirm that 5/24 doesn't apply to all new accounts. I have 6 or so new accounts in the past 2 years including car and mortgages. Only three were CC.
Message 32 of 36
psm
Contributor

How long do offers like this usually last - a month three months? Just based on past offers - of course the future YMMV

08-2022: EQ 830, TU 834, EX 832 - total credit limit 230,000+
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@psm wrote:

How long do offers like this usually last - a month three months? Just based on past offers - of course the future YMMV

I googled Chase Sapphire Preferred 50k and saw it was offered in 2013. You may do some googling and dig into it?

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very tempted to app for the Freedom. I applied for it back in August along with the CSP but for some reason my Freedom app didn't register with the system. I don't need the card right now, but I've got 4 new cards and will likely pick up a 5th when I join a credit union in the next few months. I'd have to wait another 2 years or so if I changed my mind. I'd also like a higher limit on my CSP and it sounds like they don't really give CLIs. This would likely be my best opportunity to make that happen.
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm very tempted to app for the Freedom. I applied for it back in August along with the CSP but for some reason my Freedom app didn't register with the system. I don't need the card right now, but I've got 4 new cards and will likely pick up a 5th when I join a credit union in the next few months. I'd have to wait another 2 years or so if I changed my mind. I'd also like a higher limit on my CSP and it sounds like they don't really give CLIs. This would likely be my best opportunity to make that happen.

1. If you want to get the Freedom, I agree you should get it before you run into the 5/24 rule.

2. My personal experience with Chase and CLI has been very good. However expect a hard inquire. I had my Freedom CL bumped from $13k to $30k, although I might've been able to ask for more. My recent CSP application was approved for $24k.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.