cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 60k Offer one day, now 50k the next?

tag
Kevinception
Established Member

CSP 60k Offer one day, now 50k the next?

Anyone have any experience with this? Logged in, saw the offer, waited the next day to apply and now it's 50K. Prmoise I was off the sauce when I originally saw the 60k.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP 60k Offer one day, now 50k the next?

Not impossible, sounds like you missed out. The 60k offer I remember didn't waive the annual fee the first year so you're basically trading 10k UR for $95, so the 50k offer isn't really all that far behind the 60k offer. When they used to do the 5k bonus for adding an AU it made the pill a little easier to swallow lol
Message 2 of 5
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Kevinception wrote:

Anyone have any experience with this? Logged in, saw the offer, waited the next day to apply and now it's 50K. Prmoise I was off the sauce when I originally saw the 60k.

Certainly possible. You could try a different browser, or incognito. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this same offer too, I don't think it lasted longer than a day for me either.  I called and Chase was unable to give me that particular SUB if I got the card even after insisting to them it was there for only one day.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up for it back in Sep. Kept getting the 60k offer for a few weeks and finally went for it. Still waived the AF first year.  No idea if there is any rhym or reason to when these show up though. I’d assume if you saw it once, you’d see it again at some point. But it’s not a huge difference in points.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.