Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 80K SUB Offer Still Valid on 11/9

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP 80K SUB Offer Still Valid on 11/9

One day after the announced expiration date of the historically high CSP 80K SUB offer, we are still seeing some success in Google Chrome - Incognito Mode. See screenshot below. Sharing this in case others, who may be eligible, would like to apply. (For context, I visited the Chase website on my iPhone (Safari), and the SUB offer was dropped down to 60K after $4K spend in 3 months.) Happy apping!

csp-valid-9nov2020.JPG

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fatcomic
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP 80K SUB Offer Still Valid on 11/9

chase's site is showing 60K SUB 

On And Off GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Message 2 of 4
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One day after the announced expiration date of the historically high CSP 80K SUB offer, we are still seeing some success in Google Chrome - Incognito Mode. See screenshot below. Sharing this in case others, who may be eligible, would like to apply. (For context, I visited the Chase website on my iPhone (Safari), and the SUB offer was dropped down to 60K after $4K spend in 3 months.) Happy apping!

csp-valid-9nov2020.JPG

It will go away very soon as things get updated.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CSP black star prequal disappeared completely.  CSR prequal (with 50k SUB) is still there.

I wonder if the prequal will reappear tomorrow with the original SUB, or what.  Not that I care, I'm not apping for anything this year.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.