Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Adds DoorDash Benefits

tag
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

CSP Adds DoorDash Benefits

Anyone else get this email? Free DashPass for 12 months (up to 24 months for some account holders) AND a $60 statement credit per promo year. The $60 credit makes it tempting to try a service I would not ordinarily use. More info.

MODS - please delete link with my apologies if it violates the rules here.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Adds DoorDash Benefits

@VanderSnoot wrote:

Anyone else get this email? Free DashPass for 12 months (up to 24 months for some account holders) AND a $60 statement credit per promo year. The $60 credit makes it tempting to try a service I would not ordinarily use. More info.

The 2019 and 2020 statement credit only applies to CSR. I got 24 months for the CSR for DashPass. 

Message 2 of 10
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@VanderSnoot wrote:

The 2019 and 2020 statement credit only applies to CSR. I got 24 months for the CSR for DashPass. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@VanderSnoot wrote:

How do you get a credit for 2019 when its 2020 already?

Smiley Happy

Official travel point totals as of 12/26/23 (1,382,693 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 661,525 | IHG One Rewards 144,443 | Hilton Honors 143,801 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,729 | World of Hyatt 90,413 | Marriott Bonvoy 65,343 | Citi Thank You 62,712 | Wells Fargo Rewards 33,652 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 28,105 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | British Airways Avios 12,333 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1,883 | AA Advantage 1,744 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Lowes Business Rewards 6,992 ($69.92) | Amazon Rewards 475 ($4.75) | Discover CB 499 ($4.99)
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it today. Nice perk for CSP.

Like you, I may try DashPass. 

@VanderSnoot wrote:

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The annual fee has also gone up to $550.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

$550 fee is for Reserve. This post is re Preferred.

@Anonymous wrote:

The annual fee has also gone up to $550.

Message 6 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Ah wrong card sorry

        
Message 7 of 10
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

I also received a notice on my CFU for a 3 month DashPass free trial. Unfortunately once I looked into which restaurants in my area use DP, I realized I'd have a tough time using it - even with the reimbursement. Oh well.
Message 8 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@VanderSnoot wrote:
I also received a notice on my CFU for a 3 month DashPass free trial. Unfortunately once I looked into which restaurants in my area use DP, I realized I'd have a tough time using it - even with the reimbursement. Oh well.

Hrm, when I started scrolling it was all junk.

After going down a whole bunch of pages though some of the restaurants I order off of Yelp from are on there.

Maybe the credit will be usable after all for me, I wasn't enthused seeing the changes.  Finding while eating better in general means less eating out, I need a cheat day to keep on track and at that point my usual haunts for restaurants will be clutch.

        
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've gotten the email for both CSP and CFU, unfortunately Door Dash is not available in my area. Typical, it took GrubHub little over  ayear to even add 2 places...

So once again location, location, loacation strikes back. And some people are not able to take advantage of said offers.

Oh well you can't lose out on something you never had to begin with.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.