cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval chances???

tag
Mytslow

CSP Approval chances???

Just a little advice before I pull the trigger on the Sapphire Preferred. Ive been looking on my checking account page for offers but nothing yet. I still have a BK7 on one of my reports for another couple of weeks so I'm not sure what kind of score boost I'll get on that bureau, and I'm assuming that's the reason I'm not getting offers or pre-quals from chase. So for right now here's what I'm looking like, please let me know what you guys think. 

EQ: 724 (BK7 still showing)

TU: 712

EX: 730

24% Util over 4 cards with total CL @17.5 K with highest card @ 8K

Income around >125K

Also, Thank you to everyone on here, this has been the greatest tool for me for my journey of building a solid credit profile.

STARTING SCORES 01/19:
CURRENT SCORES:07/19:
2 REPLIES 2
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CSP Approval chances???

Hello,

First, definitely don't apply for any Chase cards with a BK showing on your report.

Second, was Chase included in the BK. If yes, it's unlikely you'll get approvd for a Chase card because of their loss.

Third, what is your AAOA and AoYA?

Finally, could you name your 4 cards with CLs and balances.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 3
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: CSP Approval chances???

@Mytslow wrote:

Just a little advice before I pull the trigger on the Sapphire Preferred. Ive been looking on my checking account page for offers but nothing yet. I still have a BK7 on one of my reports for another couple of weeks so I'm not sure what kind of score boost I'll get on that bureau, and I'm assuming that's the reason I'm not getting offers or pre-quals from chase. So for right now here's what I'm looking like, please let me know what you guys think. 

EQ: 724 (BK7 still showing)

TU: 712

EX: 730

24% Util over 4 cards with total CL @17.5 K with highest card @ 8K

Income around >125K

Also, Thank you to everyone on here, this has been the greatest tool for me for my journey of building a solid credit profile.

Dont apply while BK is still showing 

After it falls off, CSP is definitely a possibility. You can try prequal at that time, or cold app

Do you have any other negatives? Your scores are still a bit on a low (especially TU) end for someone with clean file, even with utilization at 24%. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.