Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Arrived...nice looking card.

tag
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: CSP Arrived...nice looking card.

Yeah people look at it funny, i got called a baller by a best buy cashier and couldnt stop looking at the card. Lol. Yeah mine too the first day i used it and it shows swipe scratches. Smiley Sad
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 11 of 19
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Yeah it does scratch quite easily. Funny experience I had with it is I went out to dinner with my girlfriend, and when I handed her the card she dropped it and it made a clanging sound. She said omg is it indestructible ??? I said yeah it's made of adamantium. She said that must be a fancy metal. Yep, adamantium: straight outta x-men lol.

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 12 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

I love this card myself. Its my everyday card except for gas and I use the freedom for that.

Message 13 of 19
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@Jayb5635 wrote:
Yeah it does scratch quite easily. Funny experience I had with it is I went out to dinner with my girlfriend, and when I handed her the card she dropped it and it made a clanging sound. She said omg is it indestructible ??? I said yeah it's made of adamantium. She said that must be a fancy metal. Yep, adamantium: straight outta x-men lol.

You totally shoulda been like "I got something else for ya thats hard as adamantium,  schweeetheart"  (then duck)

joking.  couldn't resist.  Smiley Tongue

Congrats on a great card!!  Im jealous.

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 14 of 19
toppers555
Established Contributor

Yeah I can't wait to I get CSP. I doubt I will use it everywhere though. I already get looks from BCP.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 15 of 19
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

You'll love the CSP, its an awesome card, hopefully you get it soon !!!  Also if I woulda told the girl I have something else made out of adamantium she probably woulda punched me in the throat(Kevin Hart voice) lol.

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many days it takes to arrive card? Approved on wednesday and still waiting ...

Message 17 of 19
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How many days it takes to arrive card? Approved on wednesday and still waiting ...

You should have it next week easy, you could always call and ask them to overnight you one if necessary.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 18 of 19
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I'll be applying for it once I have 18 months of history. I'm waiting to see if AmEx reports my backdated Gold (24 years) soon!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.