Not applicable

Re: who wants to be my friend

Wow such a bummer. They dupped me. 

Woman Sad

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irish you already have a full set of chase cards. You want two csp cards don't ya! Cat Wink

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Irish you already have a full set of chase cards. You want two csp cards don't ya! Cat Wink

Hah.  I want more Chase cards but I don't think they'll let me have 2 of them 😀

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha you too? I gust got mines a few min ago. Lol Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 31
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

CSP - Inivte a friend 5k per friend up to 50k

So Chase or CSP just sent me an email to invite a friends to apply for the CSP and each friend that applies I get 5k points up to 50k points.. Can I say how mad I am right now?  I have at least got two person friends to apply for the card along with 2 co-workers and my parents approved.. So ya $250 dollars I woulda/shoulda got.. This doesn't include friends that I got to apply for the Ritz card (not included) in this promo.. Wonder if I send them a smail if they will honor it if I provide the peoples full name and releaveant info, doubtful.. Anyways just a heads up for the peoples with a CSP card.. Link is as follows before you recommend anyone else

https://www.chasereferafriend.com/Default.aspx?7f723bc870424b98a2734d3c1dd85758

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP - Inivte a friend 5k per friend up to 50k

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So Chase or CSP just sent me an email to invite a friends to apply for the CSP and each friend that applies I get 5k points up to 50k points.. Can I say how mad I am right now?  I have at least got two person friends to apply for the card along with 2 co-workers and my parents approved.. So ya $250 dollars I woulda/shoulda got.. This doesn't include friends that I got to apply for the Ritz card (not included) in this promo.. Wonder if I send them a smail if they will honor it if I provide the peoples full name and releaveant info, doubtful.. Anyways just a heads up for the peoples with a CSP card.. Link is as follows before you recommend anyone else

You missed Kitten Attacks post about it.  These promos always seem to come out after you already what they are rewarding

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/who-wants-to-be-my-friend/td-p/3807481

Message 17 of 31
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I didn't see this post and I am MAD I also made a post when someone linked me to this one..  I have referred 5 people at least for this card since I have had it.. .thus $250 dollars or more in travel... Errr, not happy.. SMAIL time to chase with names of the people.

Message 18 of 31
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSP - Inivte a friend 5k per friend up to 50k

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

You missed Kitten Attacks post about it.  These promos always seem to come out after you already what they are rewarding

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/who-wants-to-be-my-friend/td-p/3807481

Yep apparently I did, still MAD!  Secured message will be composed tonight or tomorrow about how much business I have given them with peoples name and email adddresses associated to their accounts, all my friends/family said they would vouch if needed, not that it will help probably Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 31
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Tempting.

Hmmmmm. My last Chase app was last month on the 20th.

But there's still the Hyatt and Freedom $200 bonus.

And I already have three Chase cards so I have no idea if they'll let me move anything to open up a CSP anyway. I don't wanna risk anything. :/

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.