Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Targeted Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Targeted Offer

I logged into Chase's Credit Journey tonight from my tablet, and I noticed I had two offers.  One of the offers was a SUB of 70,000 points on the CSP.  When I logged into Credit Journey from my computer I didn't see the offer, but I did see it from my phone as well.

I don't plan on taking advantage of the offer, but maybe others that are planning on applying for the CSP will find the same offer on the Chase mobile app.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Targeted Offer

Nice SUB for sure! Highest I've seen and got was 60K. 

I do think this is just advertising, and that it still requires you to be under 5/24 etc. Where as the actual pre-approved offers with SL are solid.

Message 2 of 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Not necessarily, both of mine were past 5/24 and both originated as pre-qual from CJ. 

While less reliable than preapproved offers that list specific SL, or green check mark offers, they are still an indication that a person has a decent chance if they want to give it a try. 

Even a solid preapproval can be iffy if there has been a significant change on CR. It aint over till the HP (or two) 

In any case, sweet offer 

Message 3 of 4
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I logged into Chase's Credit Journey tonight from my tablet, and I noticed I had two offers.  One of the offers was a SUB of 70,000 points on theCSPP.  When I logged into Credit Journey from my computer I didn't see the offer, but I did see it from my phone as well.

I don't plan on taking advantage of the offer, but maybe others that are planning on applying for theCSPP will find the same offer on the Chase mobile app.

Credit Journey seems fickle and is constantly changing or updating. I sometimes check it every few days, and offers that were once there have disappeared. I have a very small itch to get a Marriott Boundless card, and it comes and goes from my offers.

*Edit: When it does come and go, it always is a solid APR. I don't know why it keeps disappearing.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.