cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Travel Benefits

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

CSP Travel Benefits

I'd like to share my experience with one of CSP travel benefits which is the auto rental collision damage waiver* 

I picked up a Mercedes GLE suv (free upgrade from booking via Costco) from Alamo yesterday thinking it's covered by CSP travel benefits so I declined all coverages offered to me at the counter. I called Chase today to get things clarified before my trip starts and I was told that the suv I picked up isn't on the list of covered vehicles. So you need to call them before you put those rental car charges on your CSP card to utilize the benefits... It's so fine I thought I'd share 

And who knows what kind of rental cars will be given to you right? smh :/

Current status: Gardening as of 5/2019 Projected: TBD

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Travel Benefits

Any of this applies?

car cost more than 75k, antique automobiles, certain vans, vehicles that have an open cargo bed, trucks, motorcycles (including mopeds and motorbikes), limousines, and recreational vehicles.
Ⳏroſilē oſ ᥠ chԑap, ſrēqⴑēnt ſlyԑr ✈⛽☕ ⳎroⳎel ✈☕ ⸿sƦ ✈☕☙ ❡olδ ☙ Ⲙileⴑp ⚕ ββⳎ ⌚ ααƤƧ
⛪ ८ſu ┊ ↇᏨ ┊ ८ſ ┊ iէ ┊▲G ⛎ ᐰmzn √ᐰ ┊ wſ -√ ⛪ Ɲĕхт: ✿❀❁ ─ ☙ ēD┊ qš
Message 2 of 3
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Travel Benefits

They probably want you renting the Chevy Cruze or the like, not Luxury cars. But just like any coverage, a person should check before assuming. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.