cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - Welcome Bonus and Referral Bonus Possible?

tag
Kevinception
Established Member

CSP - Welcome Bonus and Referral Bonus Possible?

Looking at the CSP card. Chase is offering me 60k points (couldn't believe my eyes as the common one is 50k) and my fiance also has the card. If she refers me, can she receive a referral bonus (not sure how much), while I receive the sign on bonus, or are there measures in place so only one can get a bonus?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP - Welcome Bonus and Referral Bonus Possible?

If you follow the referral link and apply for it and are approved. You both will get the amount of points specified.

You may not get the 60K bonus though, sometimes referral links vary in the amount of bonus points offer. So her referral link may only offer 50K points.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to highjack the post but it is related: How long does it take to receive the signup bonus? I had two friends sign up for the CFU and CSP recently. 

Message 3 of 5
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Usually Chase posts the signup bonus with the first statement following the completion of minimum spend.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 5
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

I just got my CSP bonus and it will show in chase UR portal as "earning on next statement" immediately upon hitting the required spend and will credit on the next statement cut.

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.