Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP authorized user billing address

tag
gr33nsuit
Valued Member

CSP authorized user billing address

Hello all, I was recently preapproved for CSP (which shocked me as I've taken advantage of this promo prior.) They gave me a $18k limit which was quite generous. Anywho, I added an AU for the extra 5k bonus and it allowed me to provide a different billing address for the AU, in which I entered my AU address (I'm assuming for shipment purpose). So can the AU use his own address during purchases or does he have to use mine? Thank you!

BARCLAY FICO: 782 12/12/14
DISCOVER FICO: 783 12/12/14
|Amex Blue $32,400 |Discover IT $28,000 |Usbank Cash+ $25,000 |Chase Freedom $23,700 |CSP $18,000 | Citi DoubleCash $16,500 |PenFed Cash Rewards $16,000 |SallieMae $12,500 |Citi Costco $12,000 |Citi Forward $8,000 |Quicksilver $4,200 |StateFarm CC $4,000
Start of Gardening 12/13/14
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP authorized user billing address

@gr33nsuit wrote:

Hello all, I was recently preapproved for CSP (which shocked me as I've taken advantage of this promo prior.) They gave me a $18k limit which was quite generous. Anywho, I added an AU for the extra 5k bonus and it allowed me to provide a different billing address for the AU, in which I entered my AU address (I'm assuming for shipment purpose). So can the AU use his own address during purchases or does he have to use mine? Thank you!

They can use their address if ordering something online.  When you mention that you have taken advantage of the CSP promo before I hope that it was more than 2 years ago.  Otherwise it's not likely that they will give you the signup bonus.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.