Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP auto Cli

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

CSP auto Cli

How long how after someone got the chase sapphire preferred can someone expect to get a auto Cli on the card ?
Also if he wants to ask a Cli how long after the Acct is established should he ?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP auto Cli

I started at 5k in September 2018 and got a 1500 bump in January. Wanted to upgrade to Reserve once I hit a year so I pushed a ton of spend through the card for two months and they upped it another 1500. Seems like the best way to make it happen based on DPs I've seen here and on Flyertalk. That being said it sounds like Chase doesn't like everyone and I consider my relationship with them decent enough.

Message 2 of 6
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I started my Chase FU card in December got a CLI a few months after to almost double....basically I just topped it off and made very large payments sometimes once a month sometimes twice or so a month and after a few months of doing so BOOM auto love!   LOL     but YMMV

Message 3 of 6
Jccflat
Established Contributor

He started with $12,700 Cl 2 months ago
I guess usage on the card help
How long after the Acct is open can someone ask for a Cli with chase ? I know it could be a HP
Message 4 of 6
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:
How long how after someone got the chase sapphire preferred can someone expect to get a auto Cli on the card ?
Also if he wants to ask a Cli how long after the Acct is established should he ?

Can't ever expect an auto-CLI with Chase.  I just closed my CSP days after the first AF posted.  No auto-luv.

Unrelated, my Chase Amazon Prime Rewards is 29 months old, regular spend,  PIF, high scores, and still no auto-luv.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 5 of 6
judokaal
Established Member

Got a $5300 CSP in June. I think the most i ever ran through it in a cycle is $1200 or so...found myself with a $2300 CLI in October. Like some other posters said some heavy usage helps. Also I dont think making sure your income on the Chase site is accurate hurts either.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.