Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP delay on bonus UR points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP delay on bonus UR points?

Just curious if they are normally behind on indicating points to be awarded at next billing statement. I was approved for CSP on April 15th, and ran over 4k through it, PIF as of last week June 20 something so definitely well within the 90 days.

account shows paid, no balance, but when i look at the UR portal the "points to be awarded next statement" still does not indicate the 50k signup bonus.

On my freedom unlimited it did show there prior to awarding them, so I'm just curious if sometimes it doesn't show for some reason.

My statement period closes i think July 5th or thereabouts, so i was thinking the bonus should be showing for that...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSP delay on bonus UR points?

Bonus will show when statement cuts I believe or day after statement due, but believe it is day statement cuts if i recall correctly for UR's or Bonus UR's for meeting spend

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spent the 4k in the first month but you need to trigger it about a week before closing.
Message 3 of 6
redpat
Senior Contributor

It will show on next statement, they don't show on UR points awarded on next statement because it is a sign-up bonus offer.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

As others said -- bonus is received on the following statement provided you met the requirement in time for the statement.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

It will show on next statement, they don't show on UR points awarded on next statement because it is a sign-up bonus offer.

I am confused by this because the sign-up points did show on Freedom Unlimited on that "points to be awarded on next statement" thing.

both the 15000 point main bonus, and the 2500 AU bonus... 

either way if I only need to have the spend done and paid a week before statement cut should be fine, I know it was PIF well over a week ahead of the next statement cut date.

Thanks again guys

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.