cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP vs. AMEX GOLD!? Comparison and more..

tag
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP vs. AMEX GOLD!? Comparison and more..

I am not familiar with that phrase (it may be a typo), but, I am pretty sure the answer is no. I have a corporate Amex with my name on it, but it's really my company's card, and does not report on my credit. I don't know if the existence of that card means anything to Amex when I apply for a personal card. Other than that, I have no dealings with Amex. Thanks for the info. I do have the one derog, on EQ only. I think Amex pulls EX? That is whistle-clean, albeit with a lot of recent hard pulls. Of course, I am not planning to apply for the Amex until at least later this year if not next year.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP vs. AMEX GOLD!? Comparison and more..

Not guaranteed they will pull EX, but that is usually the case with Amex. You should be fine.

Do you have an Amex account from which you can apply for a card? It is usually quite good at giving you pre-approvals. Alternatively, did you try the prequal tool?
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.