Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP woohoo

tag
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP woohoo

congrats! im in gardening mode until 02/13 just for that card

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 11 of 21
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@distantarray hahha thats a good one Smiley Happy (you hand CSP) cashier is like *oh sorry we only take credit cards from the U.S* hahha

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 21
distantarray
Established Contributor

@bluesnowman wrote:

As far as I can see, (and especially at work) it doesnt matter to me what card the customer presents when they pay. We just care that the charge will go through. I had someone the other day who had a Freedom card and the charge would not go through. He ended up calling Chase and found out that they put a fraud alert on it because he had justed used his card at a gas station. He got them to lift up the Freeze after answering their questions and the charge went through. What matters to most of us at work is how the customer is (is he mannered, demanding, a regular?, is he a good guy, or just a guy who is wealthy) Credit and cards don't define someone, but there behavior and personality does Smiley Happy. I have actually been fortunate enough to see a CSP at work (guy was very nice and a regular) and I have seen a centurion card at work as well (one very cool and expensive piece of plastic IMO, Man brought his family plus 5+ people, bill was 180+ and had no problem going through, he was a good tipper too.) Congrats on getting the CSP as well, it is a card I want someday too. 

I have a good gas card and went to drive about 8 hours that day and needed to completely fill my tank twice, and filled up within 1 day twice. They declined me =( I had to call and say I went on a road trip lol since it was the same gas station they questioned it.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 21
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I want this card, but it has very little benefit to me right now.  It'll definitely be on my hit list after a few years when I get a raise and start traveling.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 14 of 21
mpswirl
Valued Member

I actually thought the card was super shiny like in the pics but it isnt, its kind of dull looking. my biggest worry right now is bending this card lol

ex 669 tu 689 eq 658
these scores are a few months old
goal 700 club
Message 15 of 21
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats! I want one so bad, till next year though. Smiley Happy
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 16 of 21
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats, enjoy!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 17 of 21
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats on your new metal card, can't wait to get mine. Smiley Very Happy

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 18 of 21
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@mpswirl wrote:

Got my csp in the mail today........and it is a metal card that answered my earlier question. 

Nice!

congra

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 19 of 21
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Cant wait to get one! Chase is by far my favorite bank 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.