Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR- I'm keeping it!

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: CSR- I'm keeping it!

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Did i miss something i knew lyft pink was 15% off ride, but 10x ur's for lyft?  just looked at two of my 4 rides this weekend that posted other two havent.. 10x ur's???  definitely a keeper if this is a permanent thing or did i missing something???

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 10.37.23 PM.png

No.  It really is 10x!  The other UR cards are 5x but no free Lyft Pink.  15% off and 10x URs on top of 25 MRs for using Rakuten app to open Lyft, 1/2 SkyMiles per dollar, and 2/3 Hilton points adds up.

Message 11 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@simplynoir wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Did i miss something i knew lyft pink was 15% off ride, but 10x ur's for lyft?  just looked at two of my 4 rides this weekend that posted other two havent.. 10x ur's???  definitely a keeper if this is a permanent thing or did i missing something???

Just for the first year

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-cards-will-receive-5x-or-10x-on-all-lyft-rides-csr-10x-ink-sapp...

Well i certainly will be keeping it at least for the first year then as will be making a killing as average lyft spend is typically a few hundred a month, but not unheard of being around 500-600 a month either.. Thanks knew 15% off, but didnt know 10x ur as well Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 34
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

No.  It really is 10x!  The other UR cards are 5x but no free Lyft Pink.  15% off and 10x URs on top of 25 MRs for using Rakuten app to open Lyft, 1/2 SkyMiles per dollar, and 2/3 Hilton points adds up.

...how the fico do you keep all that straight in your head?

Message 13 of 34
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

It's a blessing and a curse. 

Message 14 of 34
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Also, I think I only need 67,412 more Lyft rides to get a free night at Hilton!

Message 15 of 34
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I'm keeping it till I use up my URs (relying on AR more for travel needs now) but today one daughter PCd hers to a Freedom,  so a mixed message as a family.

Message 16 of 34
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Sadly this is no longer a thing as of yesterday. 

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

10x lyft is valid thru March 2022.

Message 18 of 34
redpat
Senior Contributor

Having my ink+ is making me have to keep it for the 1.50x redemptions that I use from time to time.  I have switched to lyft after I use my $15 uber cash from amex.

Lol CC, Arby's???  Did you know that their roast beef starts as a liquified process and then is molded into form.    

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

You're a millennial?

It's a really broad age range that I apparently fall into. Millenials are in their 30s now. 

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.