Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR and Lounge pass

tag
noobody
Established Contributor

CSR and Lounge pass

One of major benefit from CSR I am gonna use is Priority pass select lounge access.
Any early CSR holder get their pass yet? When you call to request the pass, what was Chase say about the time frame?
How good is Priority lounge any way?
Thank you guys
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
DaJagman
Regular Contributor

Re: CSR and Lounge pass

I was actually able to activate Priority Pass on chase benefits webpage on same day I was approved 8/22 and received my card package in the mail yesterday
FICOs: EX: 840, EQ: 850, TU: 841
Bank of America Cash Rewards 50k
Diners Club Premier 40k
Chase Sapphire Reserve 50k
American Express Platinum NPSL
Discover it 47K
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My buddy did it on the Chase page as well and it was done really quickly!
Message 3 of 12
Berk
Established Contributor

And PP has an app that allows for an electronic card. I have yet to use one of their lounges since I mostly fly Delta. Have heard though that they (at least the one in Atlanta) are comparable to the Delta Sky Clubs - not luxury by any means but a nice, comfortable place to relax between flights. 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

To sort of piggy back of the OP, what is the guest policy for PP? If i'm travelling with my DW and DD, can I buy them a day pass?
Message 5 of 12
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
To sort of piggy back of the OP, what is the guest policy for PP? If i'm travelling with my DW and DD, can I buy them a day pass?

Hey Yup,

I'm not 100% sure, maybe someone with the PP package can shed some light, but when I looked online at the different PP packages they offered, all of them had only a $27 fee for each guest per visit. If you fly 3 times a year or more, may be more economical to make them an AU.

Message 6 of 12
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@noobody wrote:
How good is Priority lounge any way?

You can check the Priority Pass site to see which lounges are avaialble for airports you will be at.  We have PP Select and don't find it to be of much use.  We've used the Centurion and United lounges a lot more often.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's unlimited guest. 

You can check the PP website and it will tell you individual lounge limits how many guest you can bring in. 

But chase won't charge you anything.

If a lounge states you can bring 3 guest max. Then you can bring 3 guest for free. 

Unlike AMEX platinum, who charges $27 for guest ( not worth it )

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm wondering if anyone has any current info about the Priority Pass Select?

I have already activated my membership and received my card but I'm taking an international trip with my aunt in a few months and I'm wondering if my membership covers the both of us?

I remember on the Chase website, it USED to say that the membership was for you and a guest but NOW it says that it's only for you and ''authorized users''. So if my aunt is not an authorized user, will we have to pay a fee to enter the lounges? It appears that way but I wanted to check in to see if anyone has actual data points.

Thanks in advance, 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm wondering if anyone has any current info about the Priority Pass Select?

I have already activated my membership and received my card but I'm taking an international trip with my aunt in a few months and I'm wondering if my membership covers the both of us?

I remember on the Chase website, it USED to say that the membership was for you and a guest but NOW it says that it's only for you and ''authorized users''. So if my aunt is not an authorized user, will we have to pay a fee to enter the lounges? It appears that way but I wanted to check in to see if anyone has actual data points.

Thanks in advance, 

It covers guests whether they are an AU or not.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.