Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR in my "Offers"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR in my "Offers"

Sweet. Since it's  in your offer... I'm wondering if the offers will now bypass old CSP/CSR sub rules? imo, it seems like it could/would/should?

@Poppa wrote:

@

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting an CSR offer! I would agree with other posts, this may be due to new policies from Chase.

Message 12 of 22
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Poppa wrote:

I wasn't aware they offered these online. I wish I could use one.

csroffer.png

This is an epic find!  Unicorn, indeed.  My question will be whether this will ever show up for anyone who already has a Sapphire product now that they've changed the rules on having more than 1.

Message 13 of 22
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

**bleep**...I’ve lost a bet. Unicorns do exist. I’d be happy to see ANY card offer show up in the “selected for you” category. All I get is a referral offer, checking offer, and home/auto loan offer. Thanks for the share!

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jigga what?! I would jump on that in a heartbeat, risks be dammed.

Well maybe, even my only remaining want card is starting to lose it's luster after 9 months in the garden. I'd benefit from 3x vs my current 2x but.. eh. I'll be eligible to PC to reserve in another 2 months. Great find though! Maybe we'll be seeing more of this
Message 15 of 22
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Very nice. I don't have anything there and even when I use their prequal check. It says I might be opted out. Guess they can't generate anything with credit freezes. Heard there weren't CSR offers that even showed in any prequal I was hoping for CSP.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curiosity is killin me. Might you go for the CSR?

Message 17 of 22
Poppa
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Curiosity is killin me. Might you go for the CSR?

Me? No, I have no use for one sorry. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another data point - I happened to check my wife's offers while paying our freedom just now & she's also showing an offer for the CSR where previously she'd only had the CSP, FU & auto loan. Checked offers on my CSP and while I've still got freedom and FU thus far no CSR. Might have to do with my already holding a sapphire product while the wife technically doesn't since she's Au on mine and not subject to the 1 sapphire product limit. She's also well under 5/24 while I'm over for at least another 15 months.
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit for clarity - she's been showing offer for CSP for the entire 9+ months she's been Au on mine but the CSR is a very new thing, sometime in the last 5-7 days since I last checked hers. Hope this helps deciphering how the appearance of CSR ties into sapphire rules
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.