Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call me crazy

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Call me crazy

(edit: this was in reply to concorduser --I neglected to hit the quote button)

All I can say is, it's a good thing that you have a daughter. Not really sure what you'd do with an Ann Taylor, etc etc etc etc etc card otherwise.

So are you thinking about the Guinness record for cc's? How long does it take to pull a report these days?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 38
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The all world MC looks pretty good except the 24.99%, that's all I need is another Macy's card... I need something to move my Macys too!

Once you get one WFFNB they are better then GE, they just keep giving them!

Message 22 of 38
ShinBeats
New Contributor

So I guess next month your score is going to skyrocket 50 more points? That IS the plan, right?

09/26/2010
EQ: 634

08/28/2014
EQ: 652
Message 23 of 38
score_building
Senior Contributor

The other question is how much of this will be tolerated before AA comes into play on new pen fed acct.

Sounds like pointless apps., not fun Smiley Sad

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 24 of 38
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they all reported, closed by grantor

poettery barn, west elm,new york company gave me high limit, more than 5000

but at that time i have a lot inquiries, not only from wffnb.

they told me i did fraud .. LOL

following HSBC closed all my account, the funny thing about HSBC, they sent me a letter that said, thanks for informing ( i did not ) all the information about unauthorized accounts with them, so they closed all.

my suggestion to everyone here,

application spree is very very  risk for creditor, they think you have plan to hit  and run away after burn them.

i believe 20,30 , 40 or 50 inquires in credit report is RED FLAG for creditor

I still dont understand. What do they mean by you did fraud? There is nothing illegal against apping. I dont understand. They should have a better computer system. In my case they asked me questions about the contents of my credit report and I answered correctly for their questions.

Message 25 of 38
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

they all reported, closed by grantor

poettery barn, west elm,new york company gave me high limit, more than 5000

but at that time i have a lot inquiries, not only from wffnb.

they told me i did fraud .. LOL

following HSBC closed all my account, the funny thing about HSBC, they sent me a letter that said, thanks for informing ( i did not ) all the information about unauthorized accounts with them, so they closed all.

my suggestion to everyone here,

application spree is very very  risk for creditor, they think you have plan to hit  and run away after burn them.

i believe 20,30 , 40 or 50 inquires in credit report is RED FLAG for creditor

I still dont understand. What do they mean by you did fraud? There is nothing illegal against apping. I dont understand. They should have a better computer system. In my case they asked me questions about the contents of my credit report and I answered correctly for their questions.

WFFNB actually use to use a 3rd party company to call and ask questions before approving, now they switched to the automated system... if you get the questions it means your approved if you get them right.  Maybe now that they ask the questions they won't take offense to you applying for 5 at once. WFFNB also doesn't really care about high util, or inq.

Message 26 of 38
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@fused wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Call me crazy. Dont follow my foot steps.

Here is my WFFNB approvals today

Trek $1500

Newport New $750

Abercombie & Fitch $500

Ann Taylor MC $1500

My World Master Card $3000

I wish I can keep going. My fingers are tired of apping.

I agree! I have no idea why you keep on apping. Why not have a plan??

ConcordUser, I have to agree with them.  You're gonna make your creditors very, very nervous....especially someone like Amex.  Do you really want to get FR'd again and then end up closing all your Amex cards like last year? 

I understand you enjoy app'ing, but you've now got A LOT MORE to lose, prime credit-wise.  Why risk it?

Message 27 of 38
jefftca925
Established Contributor

aaahhhhh.... good times!  Smiley Very Happy

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 28 of 38
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have a link for the My World card. 

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 38
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

google myworld mastercard and it popped up for me

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.