Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call me crazy

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Call me crazy

@TangMeister wrote:

ConcordUser, I have to agree with them.  You're gonna make your creditors very, very nervous....especially someone like Amex.  Do you really want to get FR'd again and then end up closing all your Amex cards like last year? 

I understand you enjoy app'ing, but you've now got A LOT MORE to lose, prime credit-wise.  Why risk it?

The cards I applied  are store cards. I have 18 year old and Twin 11 year old kids. They will be buying things from these stores and we normally get good discounts when we use store card to pay for the purchases in their store. I know I have to be concerned about the AA. Again, I pay every thing in Full and never revolve. At this point if some creditor gets nervous and want to take their card, they are more than welcome. I have more than enough credit I need. I dont want to have credit from a lendor who is worried about me. My actions and ontime payments and low debt does not assure them that I am credity worthy, then they are not worth being my creditors.

Message 31 of 38
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@TangMeister wrote:

ConcordUser, I have to agree with them.  You're gonna make your creditors very, very nervous....especially someone like Amex.  Do you really want to get FR'd again and then end up closing all your Amex cards like last year? 

I understand you enjoy app'ing, but you've now got A LOT MORE to lose, prime credit-wise.  Why risk it?

The cards I applied  are store cards. I have 18 year old and Twin 11 year old kids. They will be buying things from these stores and we normally get good discounts when we use store card to pay for the purchases in their store. I know I have to be concerned about the AA. Again, I pay every thing in Full and never revolve. At this point if some creditor gets nervous and want to take their card, they are more than welcome. I have more than enough credit I need. I dont want to have credit from a lendor who is worried about me. My actions and ontime payments and low debt does not assure them that I am credity worthy, then they are not worth being my creditors.

Didn't you say the same thing before closing and then reopening your amex accts recently? Smiley Tongue

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 32 of 38
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@score_building wrote:

Didn't you say the same thing before closing and then reopening your amex accts recently? Smiley Tongue

I agree. If necessary, I dont mind closing them all again.

Message 33 of 38
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@score_building wrote:

I agree. If necessary, I dont mind closing them all again.

NO, Say it aint so!  I'm waiting for one day to log in and see a post from you "it's here" and when I open there will be a picture of your newly packaged Black Card!

Message 34 of 38
-RED
Regular Contributor

OKAY, YOU ARE CRAZY!

-800 or Bust...!
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hands down this is the most entertaining thing to watch ever. And it comforts my guilt about my recent 3-4 inquiries LoL

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

mmm..I love the aroma of freshly baked INQs!

I'm pretty sure lenders stop looking at INQs after some threshold or something. I got all my High limit cards (including a Zync with around 17k internal limit) when I had 30+ INQs Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.