Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling All Ballers: Highest Card Limit

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Calling All Ballers: Highest Card Limit

BOA Cash Rewards @ $44k. But had to build that up through reallocation. Followed by my PenFed Platinum Rewards @ $30k also through reallocation. Highest limit received on any one particular card was good ole Banco de Popular $25k approval 😀. I couldn’t even phantom a $100k CL. We have some epic ballers in the house for sure.😉💰

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 41 of 75
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Highest 86k Visa after that long line of visa and MC accounts sitting mostly @ 50k range except TD Bank Smiley Wink Personal Side Approx 824k Business Side you dont wana know lolSmiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 42 of 75
JamP
Valued Contributor

Beautiful Tradelines you guys have.

I'll chime in with my BCE at 44k and my Discover at 30500. BCE started at 1k cl and Discover at 1500 cl. 

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 43 of 75
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

My highest limit is $47,000 on my BoA Cash rewards and $35,000 on my CSP. I have almost $300k in credit. At this point, I really don't need anything further and my scores are pushing 800. 

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 44 of 75
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Ok, I’ll bite.

I have 12 CC, with TCL ~$302k. Of those, 6 are lines > $25k. Admittedly, I got caught up in the “How High Can You Grow Your CL” game so commonly seen here, so I’ve stopped for requesting CLI for the most part. Part of this was due to having to submit to income verfication for SP CLIs (and determining that juice was no longer worth the squeeze). The exceptions are my Citi DC and Costco Cards, both of which I use frequently, report some sort of balance monthly, and still have the opportunity to request SP CLIs (though I took a very worthwhile HP CLI on the DC in 2016).

My top 6CL:

Discover it $63.5k (last 3 CLI requests required employment verification, last CLI in 8/2016)

AmEx BCE $48k (last 2 CLI requests required 4506-T, last CLI in 8/2016)

Citi DC $43.2k (last CLI 3/2018)

CSR $35k (opened 3/2018)

AmEx Delta SM Platinum $30k (last CLI request required 4506-T, with last CLI in 2/2016)

Chase Amazon Prime Rewards $25k (opened 3/2018)

Message 45 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compared to some of the limits on here.. i'm LIE and budget ballin'  I just started my rebuild a year ago.

My highest is NFCU Amex at 15k as the SL, now i have a CLI coming up in a week, so that could change. 

Message 46 of 75
Prosper777
Valued Member

@JamP wrote:

Beautiful Tradelines you guys have.

I'll chime in with my BCE at 44k and my Discover at 30500. BCE started at 1k cl and Discover at 1500 cl. 

Congrats! Do you mind sharing how long ago you got these cards and how many CLIs you had? Thank you!

Message 47 of 75
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My highest is my United at $35k, NFCU at $33k and my FNBO Platinum at $30,600.

I suppose I could combine chase to $50k and FNBO to $40,800 if I so wished 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 48 of 75
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Can't touch the high rollers here, I am fine with 2 cards over 30k,  32.5k and 30k, a total of 12cards over 10k.  

but who knows how much my limit is on my most exclusive card the a 7 year old AMEX Zync card NPSL

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 49 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limits are fairly low across the board, highest is 20K from NFCU MC and 24.5k from Sig Visa USAA.

Total CL around 150k.

I try to keep utilization low on cards with limits, most of my spend is on my Amex Plat which has NPSL.  

Due to low util on most cards, CLI's are few and far between.  I haven't asked for any lately as I really don't need more credit.

Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.