Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Ever Get Them Back?

tag
ttrations
Valued Member

Can I Ever Get Them Back?

Hey there,

I went through a rough patch several months back helping my adult daughter out financially. As a result, I had some late pays for some of my credit cards and they were subsequentially closed. I have either paid them off and/or making on time payments. They were Delta American Express and a Navy Federal credit card. Do you think I will ever be able to get active credit lines with them again?

In the garden until Dec 2014
Latoshia_gray@yahoo.com
Current: TU 621, EQ 564, EX 630
Goal: 670 across the board
Wallet: Cap 1 secured and unsecured, USAA AMEX secured, NFCU secured MC, Walmart, JCP, Kohl's, Victoria's Secret, Barclays
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can I Ever Get Them Back?

Amex , eventually if you paid them back completely. The only way to know when they will allow another card is by apping once in awhile. Navy can be harder if you have burned them. If it wasnt bk related, you may have a chance in future.

Can you elaborate more on the cards you had and what limits and bsl as nces you had? How late were you? This type of info is important for people to give better advise through their own experience. Thanks
Message 2 of 3
ttrations
Valued Member

Re: Can I Ever Get Them Back?

Thanks.

I have a Delta Amex with a $1000 limit, which I am almost done paying down to $0. The other card was a Navy Federal Go Rewards card with a $3500 limit. I was three months late on both and then they were closed by the grantor.

In the garden until Dec 2014
Latoshia_gray@yahoo.com
Current: TU 621, EQ 564, EX 630
Goal: 670 across the board
Wallet: Cap 1 secured and unsecured, USAA AMEX secured, NFCU secured MC, Walmart, JCP, Kohl's, Victoria's Secret, Barclays
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.