cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Keep the Selecting the Same Category for Each Quarter?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I Keep the Selecting the Same Category for Each Quarter?

Could you share your experience with BBVA ClearPoints vs US Bank Cash+? It looks like Cash+'s two 5% categories of the easily beats ClearPoints' single 3% category especially for utilities. Plus Cash+ offers a $150 sign-up bonus!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I Keep the Selecting the Same Category for Each Quarter?

@Anonymous wrote:

Could you share your experience with BBVA ClearPoints vs US Bank Cash+? It looks like Cash+'s two 5% categories of the easily beats ClearPoints' single 3% category especially for utilities. Plus Cash+ offers a $150 sign-up bonus!

BBVA has broad categories. Utilities covers me for my Comcast cable and Xfinity Mobile bills. Cash+ I would have to select cell phone + TV, internet, and streaming (coming next month) to get them both covered. 

BBVA is very easy to get compared to US Bank and has a $100 SUB for $1500 spend. 

They are both great cards and I would be very happy to have them both, I would just make my BBVA category restaurants and use the Cash+ for my internet and phone which is exactly what I plan to do if I can get the card this summer. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.