cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I PC 2 Chase cards around same time

Highlighted
Established Member

Can I PC 2 Chase cards around same time

I have a freedom 7k and a slate 4.7k. Neither are eligible for a CLI. I would like to end up with a freedom and CSP.

I would like to PC my freedom 7k to a CSP (since it requires a minimum 5k CL)

And PC my slate 4.7k to a freedom

Is it ok to pc two cards with them at around the same time? Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Can I PC 2 Chase cards around same time

Sounds like a logical plan to me. Smiley Happy I would think that Chase could accommodate you.

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

You also have the option to pc from your freedom to the slate and pc the slate to a csp since you already have the freedom. Think that will be much easier than trying to pc both cards.

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Are you not eligible for a CSP SUB?  Is there a reason to not apply for a CSP.?

I would make the shift as move $1k or $2k limit from the Freedom to the Slate, then PC the Slate to CSP.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Agreed with NRB525, if you can app for the CSP directly that's best, if it's cuz lf 5/24 and you will be under fairly soon, I say wait. If you PC to the CSP, my understanding is you won't be eligible for the SUB for 4 years from that point.

But otherwise, just move some limit from Freedom to Slate then PC the slate. Personally, I only left $1500 limit on my freedom. since that's the max cash back per quarter and I pay it off monthly, I don't see a need for more than $1500 limit on that card.
Chase UR: Amex MR:Citi TY:
Cash back:Travel:
Debit: + DCU savings acct for 5.12% APY for $1k
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I would apply for the CSP to get the signup bonus, and PC the Slate to Freedom Unlimited.  Then you would be earning URs on three cards.

PenFed Power Cash • Promise • NFCU Flagship • cashRewards • GoRewards • Sapphire Reserve • Freedom • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure

No CC debt • No bonus chasing • No app sprees • No manufactured spending • No AZEO • No airline incidentals • No hotel cards • No store cards • No business cards • No authorized users • No autopay • No push payments • No food delivery services
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.