Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I be an AU from BOFA after Ban from personal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I be an AU from BOFA after Ban from personal

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your advice. Do you think there is a chance after 10 years they can give me a chance or they will just cross reference the many head back and block me?

There are hundreds of banks and credit unions.  If BOA won't have you as a customer chose another one.  

Message 21 of 22
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Can I be an AU from BOFA after Ban from personal

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your advice. Do you think there is a chance after 10 years they can give me a chance or they will just cross reference the many head back and block me?

There are hundreds of banks and credit unions.  If BOA won't have you as a customer chose another one.  

Really this!   If you hang around here for any length of time, you will see people have a bad experience with one bank/issuer,  and move on to other issuers without worrying about if and when they will be allowed to return.    Now there are a few issuers which people value more (mainly Amex and Chase) that many do want to be able to return to, but there are plenty of people who don't care about them either (after a bad experience).    BoA really doesn't fit into this category: their cards are OK but not "must haves"  (If you can put $75+K in to BoA accounts, you do get some great cashback rates, but that's about it)

Lots of good issuers out there!  Good luck

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.