cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change Due Date on PenFed and BofA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I change Due Date on PenFed and BofA?

To make everything easier, I’ve decided to change all my cards to one due date. I’m not sure if I just missed it, but I cant seem to find the option to change the due date for PenFed and Bank of America. If I can’t, I will just change them all to one of those and still only have two due dates, which will be nice.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Can I change Due Date on PenFed and BofA?

The answer is probably yes. Just call and ask.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
Namaste7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
To make everything easier, I’ve decided to change all my cards to one due date. I’m not sure if I just missed it, but I cant seem to find the option to change the due date for PenFed and Bank of America. If I can’t, I will just change them all to one of those and still only have two due dates, which will be nice.

For PedFed, I called CS to change the due date. I think the payment DD options were based on your billing zip code.

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Bank of America is a definite 'yes' as well... I changed the date on both my BBRs.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.