Mikey
Valued Member

Can I qualify for a USAA CC?

I'll get right to the point:

1.  BK7 Discharge - Apr 06
2.  Perfect payments since discharge on everything
3.  EQ is 659, TU is 675, EX is 615
4.  My annual income is $84K.

I would like to apply for a USAA CC because I have been with the company for 10 years and really like them. I know they pull from EQ but don't know their policy on BK's.  Has anyone BK ever tried them?  Can anyone recommend a CCC that might approve me?  I currently have a Juniper and CCCU card.  I'm looking for someone who probably won't look at my EX score.  I live in Colorado.

Thank you all, Mike
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I qualify for a USAA CC?

You may be able to after providing some financials.  I think you may want to give them a call CU reps are much morefriendly and forthcoming than major issuers.
Message 2 of 4
Mikey
Valued Member

Well,

I gave it a shot this afternoon with USAA and they declined me because my BK wasn't seasoned enough. They did tell me to try back after I have two years under my belt (7 more months).
Message 3 of 4
trudawg660
Contributor

well i got one of there credit card and at the time i didn't have any credit and they gave me a 3,500 credit limit. i was surprised that they even gave me one.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.