Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? Can Product Change to Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

? Can Product Change to Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX

Hi everyone,  I am wondering if anyone has any information about this card and if there is a possibility of doing a product change if you have credit cards with BOA.  I know FIA handles this account. I am interested in this card for the rewards into my retirement account but cannot afford to do a cold app, which will probably be denied anyways.  Thanks for any information appreciate it...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: ? Can Product Change to Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa

You can not product change to this card from a non Fidelity card. I tried to convert an FIA card to the Visa and was told they cannot do that. The Visa isn't as good as the American Express in my opinion. They are both good cards, though, and I have absolutely no complaints. If you already have a card with Bank of America you stand a better chance of approval and if denied you could just move some credit from that card to open it.

Message 2 of 4
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: ? Can Product Change to Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX

Thanks for the reply I meant the american express version, but I already have 2 cc's  with BOA but hoped I could product change instead of adding another account.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: ? Can Product Change to Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX

Oh okay. You can always try and they will either say yes or no. I tried about six months ago so they may have changed their policy.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.