cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me if this is my CL for Discover IT?

tag
Credditor8904
New Visitor

Can someone tell me if this is my CL for Discover IT?

I was just approved for a Discover It card (applied online) and wanted to know what my CL is (being the patient person I am!).   On the confirmation page, I see the following:  

Account Preferences

E-mail and Text Message RemindersE-mailMobile
Nearing Account Credit LineNot Signed UpNot Signed Up
Balance Exceeds <$1500>Not Signed UpNot Signed Up

Does this mean that my CL is going to be $1500 on the card?  Anyone who has applied or knows the answer, please let me know!  Thanks :-)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Can someone tell me if this is my CL for Discover IT?

no, that is not your CL. that is just a notification alert to email / text / call you once your balance exceeds a certain amount.

the best way is to call in and ask.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 4
Datx
Valued Contributor

Did you do a balance transfer when applying for the card by chance? Sounds like they approved you with a CL of around $1500. Possibly $2000 CL? But yea, best way to find out is to call and ask.

Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Credditor8904 wrote:

I was just approved for a Discover It card (applied online) and wanted to know what my CL is (being the patient person I am!).   On the confirmation page, I see the following:  

Account Preferences

E-mail and Text Message RemindersE-mailMobile
Nearing Account Credit LineNot Signed UpNot Signed Up
Balance Exceeds <$1500>Not Signed UpNot Signed Up

Does this mean that my CL is going to be $1500 on the card?  Anyone who has applied or knows the answer, please let me know!  Thanks :-)

Welcome to the forums!!!

You'll have to call in to find out your CL. 

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.