Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Apply for Arrival+?

tag
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Can't Apply for Arrival+?

Anyone know why you can't currently apply for the Arrival+?

Message 1 of 96
95 REPLIES 95
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Can't Apply for Arrival+?

Maybe you have to call? It says call now.

Perhaps they are about to revamp it
Message 2 of 96
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to their site and click on the cards they offer, you should have the Arrival pop up.  It's a bit hard to find but it's there. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 96
dgaj

Just saw a post about this on churning subreddit. Not good news I'm afraid. Looks like ths card's benefits are going to take a hit during the next AF cycle and for new apps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/3brtbe/arrival_application_no_longer_available/

Message 4 of 96
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 96
Santi78342
Established Contributor

It's not listed on their card offering page anymore. I had to google the card and then it says "check back soon" to apply. It does say "Call Now" also so perhaps you can apply over the phone.

Just wondering why they're not accepting online apps at the moment. I'm not interested in applying for it currently as I am in the garden!

Message 6 of 96
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Sounds like the redemption bonus is dropping from 10 to 5 percent among other changes.

I hate this and Venture anyway, because youre paying a fee for something you can get unrestricted and free, but now this card is going to be even less justifiable
Message 7 of 96
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you click the link?  And click again?

Message 8 of 96
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@dgaj wrote:

Just saw a post about this on churning subreddit. Not good news I'm afraid. Looks like ths card's benefits are going to take a hit during the next AF cycle and for new apps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/churning/comments/3brtbe/arrival_application_no_longer_available/

Wow!  Reducing the bonus to 5% really makes it hard tp keep after the first year, requireing $80K (domestic spend) to beat Double Cash/Fid Amex

Message 9 of 96
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, dead.  Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.