Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we pay multiple times to Mission Lane

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Can we pay multiple times to Mission Lane

I know Blaze allows only 2 payments for each billing cycle.  Can we make multiple payments to Mission Lane Visa card in a month so we can use the card and pay it off weekly and reduce the outstanding balance.

8 REPLIES 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Can we pay multiple times to Mission Lane

I don't know if there's a limit, but I've paid twice in a month with no problems.

Message 2 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

I don't know if there's a limit, but I've paid twice in a month with no problems.

Thanks. I am waiting to receive my Mission Lane card in the mail. Once I receive it I'll start using the card. Only card that I came across so far is Blaze that does not allow more than 2 payments in a statement period. However we can call Blaze and make a payment by phone but they charge $4.95 for each payment. I am trying to avoid that kind of head ache. Once I receive the Mission Lane card I'll call them and find out. I dont see any issue making multiple payments. Just trying to confirm.

Message 3 of 9
scoates0
Established Member

I have made three payments in one month two different times with Mission with no problem.

Message 4 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@scoates0 wrote:

I have made three payments in one month two different times with Mission with no problem.

Thanks

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure you can. I do it all the time. Never had a problem. I also have Credit One and they are a lot like Blaze where they won't allow you to make but a certain amount of payments in a month. With them its no more than 4 payments in a month on their website. This was in the days where I had just received the card and I was trying to keep the balance as low as possible. To get around that I set them on on billpayer from my bank so whenever I wanted to make payments beyond their limit I used that. Never had a payment returned. 

Message 6 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure you can. I do it all the time. Never had a problem. I also have Credit One and they are a lot like Blaze where they won't allow you to make but a certain amount of payments in a month. With them its no more than 4 payments in a month on their website. This was in the days where I had just received the card and I was trying to keep the balance as low as possible. To get around that I set them on on billpayer from my bank so whenever I wanted to make payments beyond their limit I used that. Never had a payment returned. 

Blaze will not allow sending the check or pay by billpay. If we do they will still charge $4.95 / transaction after the first two allowed per statement cycle.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not just use bill pay from your bank and send them as many payments as you want? They can not refuse a payment from you if you send it this way.

Thanks

Mark

Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Why not just use bill pay from your bank and send them as many payments as you want? They can not refuse a payment from you if you send it this way.

Thanks

Mark

Blaze will not allow sending the check or pay by billpay. If we do they will still charge $4.95 / transaction after the first two allowed per statement cycle.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.