Can you do more than one BT?

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Can you do more than one BT?

Hi all,

Hope this is not a silly question.

I did a BT on my Citi DC to another CC. The BT will be PIF before the "activate by" date of 4/10 on CitiDC. Can I do another BT as long as the credit line is there or is it a one-time BT deal?

Thanks

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you do more than one BT?

yes. If you goto your account on citi you can still see if you are still eligible for a BT under "your offer and benifits". I did one and because Im still within the period of BT it still shows me eligible to take advantage of another one. My wife did 3 to her citi durning the promotional period

@CreditInspired wrote:

Hi all,

Hope this is not a silly question.

I did a BT on my Citi DC to another CC. The BT will be PIF before the "activate by" date of 4/10 on CitiDC. Can I do another BT as long as the credit line is there or is it a one-time BT deal?

Thanks

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Havent done it with Citi but ive got 3 going on my Boa BBR that i plan to have all paid by summer hopefully. And with Boa no sooner you do one, your mail box becomes a Bt Frat house lolSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Havent done it with Citi but ive got 3 going on my Boa BBR that i plan to have all paid by summer hopefully. And with Boa no sooner you do one, your mail box becomes a Bt Frat house lolSmiley Happy

pretty much whats happened to me. I had so many blank checks from BT offeres for my DW and I. We get alot of them now and I have nothing to BT Smiley LOL

I thought about do some 0% intrest loans and paying off her car for 0% for the next 18mo. I just don't know if thats doable of not. I really dont see anything wrong with it lol

Message 4 of 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks Harley & AverageJoe

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Funny thing too is now ive hit 9months on my Dc , they gave me auto cl to $1800, original sl of $1200 and now got 2 Bt offers in a week. Well, got nothing to bt lol, all my Sync cards are sitting on Boa enjoying the sunsets . If i had a higher limit maybe i could do something but they dont want to give me sp love( i know the auto was sp haha so cant complain) and hp love isnt gonna happen with them wanting to always pull Eq which is frozen and out of reach lol. But alas i guess its nice being asked to sit at the grown ups tableSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.