cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you get Lowes, Sams, GEMB CLI with a frozen EQ file?

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Can you get Lowes, Sams, GEMB CLI with a frozen EQ file?

I was wondering if anyone had experience with getting a CLI with the "luv button" while having their EQ frozen?

I have had both cards for 13 months withour any CLI (attempted at 3 month mark).  I have used them, mostly paid in full and both have zero balances. 

Lowes - $500CL 

Sams - $700CL

Thank you...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Can you get Lowes, Sams, GEMB CLI with a frozen EQ file?

Yes. Since you're already doing business with them they're able to do soft pulls. 
Message 2 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had experience with getting a CLI with the "luv button" while having their EQ frozen?

I have had both cards for 13 months withour any CLI (attempted at 3 month mark).  I have used them, mostly paid in full and both have zero balances. 

Lowes - $500CL 

Sams - $700CL

Thank you...

GEMB is not known for generous CLI's. If you haven't gotten a CLI that's most likely the reason why.

Message 3 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I've received a couple CLI's from GEMB with a frozen EQ.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Thank you all!

CLI's

Lowes -  $500 to $1,000

Sams  $700 to $1,100

Aside from Macy's GLI's these are my first CLI's...  ever.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Great job! Congrats!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.