cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you get approved for BCE With high 600s Score??

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Re: Can you get approved for BCE With high 600s Score??

Well I don't think my profile is that bad... Just the age thing and Inq but there over a year old. I got a mix of credit types... No baddies... I think I'm doing pretty darn good. And might be in the 700s wit TU and EQ Come March but just high 600s with EX. ijs....

Message 11 of 15
Involus
Regular Contributor

Give it a shot, SP if denied so no risk - only HP if approved. I was approved yesterday for BCE. 14 inqs on EX.

Message 12 of 15
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

If that was in response to me, I don't think your profile is bad, perhaps I should have said my profile wasn't as good as yours haha. 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 13 of 15
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

i might PC my Delta to BCE after 60days CLI.......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 15
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Idk you guys.... I might just apply for a CC With my CU In March then just Garden for up to a year till I KNOW I'll get the BCE. I should be at almost 800s in 2014. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.