cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have both Amazon Visa and store card?

tag
krit
Regular Contributor

Re: Can you have both Amazon Visa and store card?

I'm not too far from $10k on my Amazon store card. Glad I didn't close it! Thanks for all the input guys  

Message 11 of 14
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous Lately, theve been giving unsolicited CLIs on the Chase Amazon Visa, along with many folks getting an Approval for X amount, and when they recieved the card it was higher than their Approval amount shown....

-J

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Sure amazon visa is Chase and Amazon store card is Sync bank.  So can have both.

Not sure why it said close store card and sure many people have both.  I had the Amex business Amazon while I had the Amazon Chase visa and see that being no different.  Yes you do have to worry about 5/24 though if you want the chase visa.

I suppose they could of change their rules, but every day I log in offered store card even though they clearly know I have the Amex Business Amazon card.  I got rid of the Chase Amazon Visa awhile back due to exposure and prefer hidden TL vs one that reports

amex amazon is so great lol only had 10K on my amazon sync and amex gave me 16K so i should be good for now lol

Message 13 of 14
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

I think you have to call Credit Solutions to get past the 10K barrier with Sync. That was how I got my PayPal from 10K to 20K (only asked for 20K).

As mentioned, Chase had no growth, until they decided they'd give me a limit equal to my highest limit cards (could be a coincidence) — from 9K to 22K, so that's cool.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.