Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have multiple Barclays cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you have multiple Barclays cards?

I currently have a Barclays B&N card and have my eye on their USAir card as well.

Will Barclays allow you to have two of their products?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
dpk12000
Established Member

Re: Can you have multiple Barclays cards?

I have both a Barclays Juniper card and the US Airways card, so I think it's possible.  However, I previously had the US Airways card with Bank of America, and had it transferred to Barclays several years ago, so I never actually applied for the second account with them.  So I wouldn't completely swear to it.

Message 2 of 7
scrubs
Regular Contributor

barley will let you two cards.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scrubs wrote:

barley will let you two cards.

Great to hear!  Thanks!!

Message 4 of 7
Gabo
Valued Member

Yes, it is possible got me a us airways dividend miles 7 months later got me a china airlines miles

Message 5 of 7
favre_2_free
New Contributor

I've got a Frontier Airlines Mastercard and a AirTran Visa card through themSmiley Very Happy

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 6 of 7
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have a Barclays B&N card and have my eye on their USAir card as well.

Will Barclays allow you to have two of their products?

Yes, I have their Juni Visa and Travelocity Amex.

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.