cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you product change from the blue cash (BCE) to the new AMEX Magnet Card?

tag
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

Can you product change from the blue cash (BCE) to the new AMEX Magnet Card?

I have a Blue cash everyday that I dont use, can u product change it? Plus any recommendations? 

Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can you product change from the blue cash (BCE) to the new AMEX Magnet Card?

Some report yes, others no. It might be YMMV. Check out the big thread down the page, lots of DP on this card.
Message 2 of 11
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

Re: Can you product change from the blue cash (BCE) to the new AMEX Magnet Card?

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Some report yes, others no. It might be YMMV. Check out the big thread down the page, lots of DP on this card.

Thanks Joe,

Im reading it, My blue is over 1 year old, im calling amex today

Message 3 of 11
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

Product change requested ..

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good luckSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
wasCB14
Super Contributor

One poster has been denied such a PC for unknown reasons:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/New-American-Express-Cash-Magnet-Card/m-p/5274960#M156...

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 6 of 11
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

One poster has been denied such a PC for unknown reasons:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/New-American-Express-Cash-Magnet-Card/m-p/5274960#M156...

When I requested the change the rep did not know about the card, ofter explaining to the rep, he checked the card in the system!! 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you can that is how I got mine. Your card may need to be at least a year old, but I am not sure on that one. You can do it online through the chat though and it's instant. If you ask nicely they will overnight it as well.\ Smiley Happy

Good luck to you!!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to product change my BCE to the Magnet Card a few days ago through chat. I've only had my BCE for a month and a half...lol 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well there ya go Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

I was able to product change my BCE to the Magnet Card a few days ago through chat. I've only had my BCE for a month and a half...lol 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.