cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you "force" CCCs to report new info?

tag
CEOriginal
Contributor

Can you "force" CCCs to report new info?

Quick question for the Guru's here.

My Cap1 hasn't updated on my report since Apr 19th. My Barclays usually updates the 12th of the month, but hasn't yet.

Maybe I'm being anal, but I really need them to step it up!!! Is there a way to "force report" or something like that? I got a pretty bad ass CLI on my Cap1 and my Barclays is down to a 5% utilization, so it would be awesome for my prospective lenders to see this!!!

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can you "force" CCCs to report new info?

@CEOriginal wrote:
Quick question for the Guru's here.

My Cap1 hasn't updated on my report since Apr 19th. My Barclays usually updates the 12th of the month, but hasn't yet.

Maybe I'm being anal, but I really need them to step it up!!! Is there a way to "force report" or something like that? I got a pretty bad ass CLI on my Cap1 and my Barclays is down to a 5% utilization, so it would be awesome for my prospective lenders to see this!!!

You would need to contact Capital One to determine why an update has not ocurred.  In the event your balance may have reported as 0 the last time the CRAs received such an update, then no other updates would occur, even if you obtained a higher CL after the last activity update.  Unless, it's just a specific CRA, then you would need to check with both.

Message 2 of 4
Laugh
Frequent Contributor

Call them and ask them to do an off cycle update. 

Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Message 3 of 4
CEOriginal
Contributor

Thanks for the info! Didn't know what to call and ask for. I called Cap1 earlier and the first rep wasn't so helpful. In fact, I could hear someone in the background TELLING HER WHAT TO SAY. This may take awhile :-/

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.