cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you "stack" Citi Dividend cashback offer percentages?

tag
charyot77
Regular Contributor

Can you "stack" Citi Dividend cashback offer percentages?

Sorry for the clumsy title.

The Citi Divident card is giving 5% cashback this quarter for electronics stores.

They are also giving 2% cashback at the Apple Store online.

If I purchased a new computer from the Apple Store online would it be possible to get both cashback offers?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: Can you "stack" Citi Dividend cashback offer percentages?

@charyot77 wrote:

The Citi Divident card is giving 5% cashback this quarter for electronics stores.

If I purchased a new computer from the Apple Store online would it be possible to get both cashback offers?

Yes!

Message 2 of 6
VeggieTales
Established Member

That's awesome to know! I'm new to the forums and just got approved for this card so I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the rewards

Chase $4K | Citi Dividend Platinum Select $2K | Citi Forward $2K | Capital One Platinum $2K | Discover IT $1.6K| Capital One Journey $750 | Bank of America Cash Rewards $500 | Macy's Store $500 |
Starting Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Current Score: 652 (TU, 04/15)
Goal Score: 800

Message 3 of 6
charyot77
Regular Contributor

@L-TWT wrote:

@charyot77 wrote:

Yes!

That's incredible! I will be using my Dividends card to buy my Mac for sure!

Message 4 of 6
bribro
Valued Contributor

Makes me wish I waited a few weeks before buying an iPhone 5. I missed out on $20 in CB!

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 5 of 6
CardinalRules
New Contributor

Stacking casback is great. Discover owns in this area. They give 2% additional cashback on purchases on your birthdaty month, and they often have promos for extra cash back (ex. On October 6th, they're giving 2% exra cashback on purchases up to $250), and on top of that they have 5% cashback on online shopping this quarter up to $1500, not to mention the ShopDiscover portal.

AMEX SPG - $8k
Citi AA Visa - $6.5k
Walmart Discover - $5.5k
Citi Forward - $3.9k
Discover More - $2.5k
Wells Fargo Cash Back - $1.9k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.