Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant purchase fico scores.

tag
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Cant purchase fico scores.

always gives me 306 message i have tried to purchase my score several times. I call customer support and they tell me there is a lock on my report. I call the credit bureu and they tell me there is no such thing on my credit report. I dont know what else to do im trying to build up base on my fico scores and cant even view them this is frustrating. Anyone had a similar experience any feedback will be appreciate it. thank you

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.

Are you attempting to purchase from myFico or some other place?

        
Message 2 of 6
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

From myfico i already purchased the equifax premier plan and it went smooth just having problem at myfico.com

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Message 3 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@alessandrom wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

From myfico i already purchased the equifax premier plan and it went smooth just having problem at myfico.com

Customer Care is actually the correct spot to handle this; I'd call them again and get more details.  The forum teams aren't going to have your individual account information to be able to help you.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/list 

        
Message 4 of 6
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Well I know that if you have Transunion monitoring you can lock your report with them.  It is a setting within your preferences as that might block you from getting your TU Fico score from here.  As for Equifax lock I'm not sure about that, but I will take a look at my account and see if its an option there as well.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 5 of 6
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

Well I know that if you have Transunion monitoring you can lock your report with them.  It is a setting within your preferences as that might block you from getting your TU Fico score from here.  As for Equifax lock I'm not sure about that, but I will take a look at my account and see if its an option there as well.

I havent placed any locks on any of my reports. thanks for trying to help though

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.