Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Auto CLI **happy happy joy joy**

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Cap 1 Auto CLI **happy happy joy joy**

@armbenderc wrote:

@AZHeather wrote:

Just opened my statement from Cap 1 and my cli got a random $500 bump.  Woo Hoo!  Didn't expect that considering all the posts I have been seeing about their "we are not issuing limit increases due to reviews" (or something like that), and the problems a lot have been having through the backdoor and exec office requests.  That actually just soothed my app itch a little.  Smiley Very Happy

That's awesome. I want to see how much they would auto CLI on my cash rewards after 6 months.

In your online account under "statements & documents" there should be a document titled "Credit Steps Program" which tells you how much you're going to get. I'll be getting $500 on my 6th statement. 

Message 21 of 22
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 Auto CLI **happy happy joy joy**

@jsucool76 wrote:

@armbenderc wrote:

@AZHeather wrote:

Just opened my statement from Cap 1 and my cli got a random $500 bump.  Woo Hoo!  Didn't expect that considering all the posts I have been seeing about their "we are not issuing limit increases due to reviews" (or something like that), and the problems a lot have been having through the backdoor and exec office requests.  That actually just soothed my app itch a little.  Smiley Very Happy

That's awesome. I want to see how much they would auto CLI on my cash rewards after 6 months.

In your online account under "statements & documents" there should be a document titled "Credit Steps Program" which tells you how much you're going to get. I'll be getting $500 on my 6th statement. 

Oh sweet, 2k CL now, 2.5k CL soon!

Thanks.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.