Did you mean: 

Cap 1 ? Did that just happen

tag
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap 1 ? Did that just happen

@Anonymous wrote:

@AZHeather wrote:

Was this a former Orchard card or was it always a Cap 1?  I have both a $300 former Orchard and a $1,000 Cap 1.  Both in are in the steps program.  I would be in seventh heaven if they upped one or both.  Fingers crossed!!

Congrats!! Smiley Wink

No. My orchard still sits at $300. This was the Platinum Cap One, I think $19 AF or something.

Hmmmm...that is what my Cap 1 is, but it started with $1k.  Wonder if that will still get some love soon.

Message 11 of 21
shalane85
Frequent Contributor

How do you know if you are in the step program? I just opened a cc this month with a limit of 7.5k
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, Orchard has no steps program. This was my first card, and today my 6th statement showed up along with the CLI, and I'm suppose to get another $200 next month once my statement pops up.
@Revelate wrote:

@AZHeather wrote:

Was this a former Orchard card or was it always a Cap 1?  I have both a $300 former Orchard and a $1,000 Cap 1.  Both in are in the steps program.  I would be in seventh heaven if they upped one or both.  Fingers crossed!!

Congrats!! Smiley Wink

You're in credit steps program with an Orchard card?  Did you receive some sort of notification on that or was it something you requested or?

OP: congrats man, that may be one of the largest C1 CLI's ever!

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sent me a letter first week of having a card
@shalane85 wrote:
How do you know if you are in the step program? I just opened a cc this month with a limit of 7.5k
Message 14 of 21
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@AZHeather wrote:

Congrats!! Smiley Wink

You're in credit steps program with an Orchard card?  Did you receive some sort of notification on that or was it something you requested or?

OP: congrats man, that may be one of the largest C1 CLI's ever!

When I got the email notifying me that my Orchard card was converting to Cap 1 I called them to see if I would be keeping both of my cards or if I would lose one.  I was told that I would be able to keep both, but since my Cap 1 card was a Credit Steps card my Orchard card would also fall into that program.  Have no idea if that is true or not though.

Message 15 of 21
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@shalane85 wrote:

You should get something in the mail within the first 30 days, but if you are not sure you can call and ask them.  With that limit I wouldn't think so, but it is Cap 1, so who knows! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 21
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm just hoping this little "review" of their policy finishes up by the time I'm eligible for CLIs Smiley Very Happy 

Message 17 of 21
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

HSNCloser, what balance do you normally report when the statement cuts? Also, Did you leave a revolving balance or did you PIF before the due date?

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 18 of 21
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@shalane85 wrote:

that sounds like one of their prime card, I don't think you would be in the credit step program. 

They treat you guys differently. 

Message 19 of 21
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.