Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 EO Contact info

tag
gemini282
Valued Member

Cap 1 EO Contact info

I'm sure that this is available somewhere, but could someone PM me Cap 1 EO email info? Now that NFCU offers 1.5% on my Cashrewards Signature, this QS1 needs some CLI love and a PC or it has to go! I've been trying to wait for my Navycheck to report but Cap1 is the only CC with toy limits and I'm over their "luv button" 😠
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap 1 EO Contact info

Sent

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 6
gemini282
Valued Member

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 6
Forte747
Regular Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Sent

Could you forward it to me as well.

Thanks

EQ: 661, EXP: 667, TU: 682, FICO®
GOAL: 800s
IN MY WALLET: AMEX PRG: NPSL | NAVY goRewards VISA: $7K | NAVY CashRewards: $3K | Navchek: $15K | Cap1QuicksilverOne: $2K | Cap1 QuickSilverOne: $2K | Cap1 Spark Business: $1K | Discover IT: $1.4K | Harley Visa: $1.5K | Lowes: $3.9K | FingerHut: $3.5K | NASA Rewards Visa: $2K | Amazon: $1.4K | Barclay Apple Visa: $1.2 | Barclay Rewards: $1.5K | GM WM Elite: $1000 | Walmart SC: $4K | | Kohls: $300 |
Message 4 of 6
Josh611
Regular Contributor

What kind of info do you guy recomend puting in the email?

I sent one earlier to see if I could witch my secured card to the Journey student one. I just told them my situation but didn't give any account info.  Just some contact info.

Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Josh611 wrote:

What kind of info do you guy recomend puting in the email?

I sent one earlier to see if I could witch my secured card to the Journey student one. I just told them my situation but didn't give any account info.  Just some contact info.

secured cards don't unsecure... you have to apply for unsecure.

but as far as letters to EO, the people that are getting these are tasked with calling EVERYONE that e-mails... keep it short, they don't care about the story, they need to locate your account, get you on the phone, verify you on the phone, and ask again what is in the letter of what they need to do to make you happy and send it off to credit to review for the cli and then call you again... so i find something like:

Dear Cap1

Per my usually experience with your customer service, they can't do anything that the computer isn't offering them and once again I was read a script to check back... I have been checking back since 2007, I would like rewards on my card, I would like my AF removed and I would like a CLI to an amount that I can gas up my Hummer without a decline.

Thanks for your consideration

Capital One Cardmember

Cell Phone Number

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.